A land of extraordinarily disparate terrains, from white deserts, deep turqouise lakes, snow-capped mountains, to lush valleys, Ladakh is what dreams are made of!
It’s remote, it’s unexplored, and it’s something you have never seen before. It’s got everything from culture to nature to pristine beauty and serenity.
We’ve planned the perfect itinerary to give you a good dose of everything Ladakh has to offer. We’ll mix adventure with comfort and relaxation and do everything from rugged camping in the remotest regions, offroading, admiring the breathtaking landscapes to indulging in the local Tibetan flavours.
A week of unforgettable fun, laughter, and memories with the best crew out there. Trust us. You don’t want to miss this one!
Destinations: Leh, Saboo, Nubra, Pangong
- Day 1 – Fly in to Leh and stay overnight at Saboo Resorts
- Day 2 – Explore Leh, Saboo, and Thiksey. Overnight at Saboo Resorts.
- Day 3 – Drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla Pass. Stay overnight at Desert Himalaya Camp.
- Day 4 – Drive back to Leh and stay overnight at Grand Dragon, Leh
- Day 5 – Spend the day exploring Leh and the surrounding areas
- Day 6 – Drive to Pangong via Changla Pass. Overnight at Redstart Camp
- Day 7 – Drive back to Leh and stay overnight at Grand Dragon, Leh
- Day 8 – Fly out of Leh
Rs. 49,500/- per person
*An additional 9% of service tax will be charged on the total price
- Accommodation for 7 nights (on double/twin sharing basis)
- 2 nights at Saboo Resorts
- 3 nights at Grand Dragon, Leh
- 1 night at Desert Himalaya Camp in Nubra
- 1 night at Redstart Camp* in Pangong
- Transportation in AC Innova (max 4 people per car)
- Airport Transfers
- All transportation within Ladakh as per the itinerary
- Oxygen Cylinders in cars during Nubra and Pangong trip
- 7 Breakfasts
- 5 Dinners
- Miscellaneous Charges
- Ladakh Royalty Fee
- Inner-line Permits
- Porterage charges at hotel and airport
- All applicable luxury/road taxes
*or something similar in the same category. These are basic camps with basic amenities in remote regions in ladakh.
We have included most meals but also want you to have the option to explore and try the local food as that is part of the charm in Ladakh. There are a lot of cafes in Leh town where you can find amazing food for pretty cheap. We will be sending you a list of recommended places to eat at.
Rooms are double. If you are a solo traveller, you will always be sharing a room with someone of the same gender. If you are traveling as a couple or would prefer to request a friend as a roommate, please let us know. If you want a single room, an additional single room supplement will apply.
how to get there?
Leh is well connected by flight and by road. If you are planning on driving, we can connect you with others who could be driving from your respective cities. We recommend getting into Leh in the morning around 10AM on Day 1 and leaving around 10AM on Day 8.
How to book
Sign up below and we’ll send you a payment link. Hurry and sign up. Limited spots available.
firstname.lastname@example.org for any other details.